Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dis-appearance

You might be wondering what the heck I was doing from August till December. Yes, that's true - there are no posts on my blog from that time. Well, the fact is that I was lucky to get in a work experience program and was paid for 4 months to work in administration of a local court house.

That was such an interesting time! I got to see court proceedings (I spent time in the court more than ever in my life, and I was on the right side of the bench!), lots of tatoo-ed man, man who are scared for their safety and are being abused by their female partners. I also got flashed on the street in the middle of the day while I was walking to a post office, how bizarre...

Anyways, working 9 to 5 from Monday to Friday, reading lots of detective books (after work, of course! because working day had it's own action), policies, procedures (during working hours), watching CSI and other movies left me thinking about crime a lot. This time also made me long for scrapbooking hours.

All stories have a good ending, so did mine. Now I have lots of spare time (while I'm job hunting) and inspiration... because Christmas is coming, and during Christmas all dreams come true...!

No comments: