Thursday, December 9, 2010

Together a year

I have two dear friends who have been dating now for a year. Because they have seen my scrapbooking and on the spurr of the moment I once promised to make them something I thought: "Hmmm, an album for their first anniversary would be a very girly, but also a nice gift.."

So, I bought a cheap round circle album from local Target, attacked my computer, grabbed pictures from our hanging outs and dug myself in the trenches of scrapbooking (I mean in my study). It didn't take too long to come up with digital layouts, then print them in local Officeworks store (yes, i still don't have my own colour printer) and glue the layouts in the album.Then add lots of embellishments ...and the album is finished! Voila!

Photos: first the layouts, then the album





No comments: