Friday, December 31, 2010

December daily album project

I'm in love with few bloggers, yes, that's true. Mostly they are women with children, home-stay moms and designers at the same time, but what is more characteristically - they all enjoy scrapbooking.


One of these wonderful and talented moms is Ali Edwards. I read her blog regularly. She inspired me to participate in December Daily album project - capturing bits and pieces of every day of December till Christmas.

I am proud of myself to have started this project. But I still have a long way to go. At the moment I'm struggling between finishing my layouts and starting other 1000 creative projects + enjoying the Christmas break.

This is a sneak peak! I started with the last days of December (the way one shouldn't do :). But the thing is that a week ago we came back from our trip to Victoria, and it would be sinful not to try to capture first impressions of the Great Ocean Road, Melbourne and Victoria straight away. Take a look at these digital layouts that will be completed with paper scrapbooking as well.




To create these layouts I used supplies from Paislee Press (from: www.oscraps.com )

No comments: