Saturday, January 1, 2011

Who doesn't love Amelie?

"Parlez-vous français?"
I wish...
Even when I don't speak French I'm still amazed about the movie "Amelie". I love Amelie's spirit of adventure and romance throughout the movie. It's a perfect mix (at least that's what girls think :))...


I found a wonderful video today that was inspired by this movie. I love the colours, the music, the atmosphere and table setting.. Don't you? 


Take a look yourself about this 'happily ever after' episode in Amelie's life ;) (I mean a photoshoot by Meg Perroti for a wedding that was inspired by the movie):


Amelie inspired photo shoot  and the video by Lovespun.

I found this fabulous photoshoot in the Nonpareil magazine.

And yes, by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's here already and hope you are happy, too! :)

No comments: